Disclaimer: I was provided with several of these products for review. All opinions are my own because lying is the worst.
Holy hell - how it is the end of JULY?! It’s been a loooong while since I’ve done a completely random post full of things that I’m currently loving so let’s do this thing:
1. I celebrated my birthday this week (woohoo 28!) with a day full of training, sweating, and eating an actual mixing bowl of truffle fries, a burger, and so much froyo. Best birthday activities ever. P.S. you can see more of daily life and food stuff via my snapchat (gabbysgfree). And my dog. You’ll see lots of her.
2. I’ve become weirdly obsessed with these Joint Bursts that the lovely folks over at Neocell sent me - they remind me of some tropical flavored starbursts (!!!) and unlike pretty much every other joint supplement I’ve ever tried, I don’t forget to take them. They also sent me their Movement Matrix supplement which I’ve also been loving. I can’t do fish oil because it makes me bruise like crazy so finding alternative joint supplements is always a challenge. LOVING these products to help my rather beat up knees.
3. Speaking of supplement stuff, I’m a pretty bad sleeper and while melatonin helps me fall asleep, I have trouble staying asleep and have never found anything that helped remedy that. Utzy sent me their “Stay Asleep” supplement and I’ve tried it out a dozen times or so over the past month on nights where I know I won’t be able to get a ton of sleep but need some high quality rest. This stuff is MAGIC. I never, ever wake up groggy and sleep soundly and deeply through the night. This will definitely be part of my regular sleep aid rotation .
4. Pizza style egg white thing...do it.
5. This summer should just be titled “exercises in cold brew consumption”. Can’t stop, won’t stop. If you’re obsessed with all things coffee, you neeeed these Fuel for Fire packs in your life. Like immediately. They taste like a banana coffee smoothie!
6. I recently got a new strength coach job and will be offering some in-person coaching starting NOW! Check out the coaching page for more info and ways to get in touch. If you’re interested in online coaching, that will be available soon!