I'm a creature of habit and eat a LOT of the same food day in and day out - it's not fancy or based off of any "real" recipe but it's good nonetheless. I get a lot of requests for the recipes for several of these meals so I thought I would put together a little post with my recipe templates. Let's just call them "instagram meals".
Designer Whey protein cookie dough bites!The recipe is on instagram but I figured I'd post it here for easy reference.
1. Combine 2 scoops vanilla protein powder with 2 tbsp of nut or seed butter, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 3 tbsp coconut milk (or almond milk), splash of vanilla extract, pinch of cinnamon and salt, and some dairy-free chocolate chips.
2. Form into small balls and place on baking sheet or plate and freeze.
Easy one-skillet dinner.
1. Sear chicken breast (or other meat) in a skillet with some bacon fat (dooo it).
2. Add some onions, herbs (sage), veggies (cauliflower & zucchini here). Saute it around a bit.
3. Add some diced tomatoes, cover, and cook until done.
1. Mix up a bunch of meat (I like a beef, sausage mixture), add some herbs/spices, press into round pans (2lbs of meat usually makes 2 pans), bake at 400F until cooked.
2. Top with whatever you like - I like tomato sauce, spinach, onions, and quail eggs!
3. Bake again for a few minutes until toppings are hot/cooked through.
One of my favorite lunches - salmon or tuna cakes!
1. Mix up some canned tuna or salmon with one egg, some garlic powder, onions, and any other veggies you want.
2. Sprinkle about 1 tbsp coconut flour over the mixture and mix up. Add more coconut flour if too liquid-y until you can form patties.
3. Cook in coconut oil in hot skillet.
What are your favorite easy meals?