Five Things Friday
I've got a busy day of work ahead before we head out for a little mini weekend away so let's get to it.
Five Delicious Things:
1. Giant brussel sprouts
2. I made delicious pork tenderloin & forgot to take a picture/write down the recipe. That just means I have to make it again.
3. This cider which tastes like heaven
4. I busted out the crockpot to make beef coconut curry - used this recipe for inspiration. So good.
5. Crispy green beans!
1. Monday: Front squats & handstands. Two of my favorite things.
2. Tuesday: Push press & "Fran". Ugh, Fran. Scaled at 53# thrusters and assited pull ups. Time of 8:36. Time spent laying on my back & trying not to die: 10 minutes.
3. Wednesday: Strict Press & 30 min AMRAP of: 6 20inch box jumps, 12 65# push press, and 300m row. Got 10m shy of 7 rounds.
4. Thursday: 10 min AMRAP of KB swings (16kg) - got 293 reps!
5. Friday: Deadlifts & 1600m run. Trying to run, fast, after heavy deadlifts & nearly 300 KB swings is rough. Especially when it is a 30-something degrees out.
Five Random Things:
1. I started reading this book - LOVE IT.
2. This lady decided to have an adventure and give me a heart attack in the process. Thankfully, she came back home and is safe and sound.
3. Protein peppermint mochas & NeoCell giveaway (don't forget to enter!)
4. We put up our xmas tree!
5. This tea is insanely delicious. YUM.