Hey everyone! I thought I would do something a little different for this What I Ate Wednesday - a fridge tour vlog (I kind of hate that word). It's my first video blog ever so forgive me for the lack of camera work, horrible lighting, and crappy iphone resolution.Check it out!
The Tour: (We get all of our vegetables & fruit from the farmers market since we have a CSA - best investment ever!)
Some other essentials that aren't in our fridge:
- oils (coconut, olive, vegetable, truffle)
- protein powder & BCAAs
- nuts & seeds (almonds, walnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds)
- potatoes (sweet potatoes & farmers market red potatoes)
- coconut flakes (this is what I use to make coconut flour for grain-free crepes)
- vinegars (apple cider, rice, white balsamic, regular balsamic)
- frozen goods (frozen broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, strawberries, peaches, bananas for ice cream)
P.S. Do I really sound like that? Weird
P.S.S. Sorry for the blair-witcheyness - filming with an iphone is tough. Also, you guys got a little shot of an awesome birthday card - we keep lots of cards, photos, etc. on our fridge.
What foods are always in your fridge?